Thursday 29 December 2016

Christmas Day Makeup

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas week! I have a quick post for you with the full details of my Christmas Day makeup look. I really enjoyed wearing it!




Base
Milani Prime Shield
Milani Correct & Conceal Foundation 
Maybelline Brightener Under Eye Eraser
Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder

Brows
Illamasqua Strike Brow Gel 

Eyes
Topshop Fools Gold Smoke Stick (drawn along upper lash line and smudged up onto lid)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Buon Fresco (into crease and onto lid, as well as lower lash line)
Mac Coffee Eye Pencil 
Kat Von D Thunderstruck (inner corner)
Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara 

Cheeks
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer 
Mac Sweet Peach Face Palette (Nutcracker Sweet Collection)

Lips 
Jouer Snapdragon Lip Creme 


I love winter makeup!

Bloglovin' / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment